Flashback Friday 002. Featuring I Can See Mountains
Every Friday here on 36VULTURES, we do a Flashback Friday interview with some of our favorite bands. This week, we got to ask I Can See Mountain some questions about the early life of their band, as well as some of their favorite personal Flashback Friday Moments. Check that out right after the cut.
- Where/When was your bands first show? How did that go?
ICSM: Mohawk place, it went good, drunk..
- Did you guys play any covers? If so, of what?
ICSM: No, we’re pretty anti cover song unless it’s David bowies dancing with myself
- What was the first song you guys wrote as a band? Is it on any of your releases?
ICSM: Hey man, it’s on the hope you never get it EP
- Did your band ever have a different name?
- When did you decide that making music was something you really wanted to pursue?
ICSM: Sitting In Matt’s apartment, recording music and watching him eat chicken fingers
- What is the first band you remember getting really, really into?
ICSM: Blink 182
- What was the first album you bought with your own money?
ICSM: Green day’s Dookie
- What was the first show you went to?
Simple plan and good Charlotte
- Favorite One Hit Wonder?
ICSM: New radicals “you get what you give”
- Favorite movie? Can you quote anything from it?
ICSM: Robin Hood men in tights